Executive Assistant to the SVP, GM, North America Operations
For over 30 years, PDI has set the standard for ERP software in the C-store market. Over 300 companies worldwide rely on PDI’s systems to automate key business processes from decision support, fuel management and workforce support, to financial reporting. Today, the PDI Enterprise Suite is the market leader in the space – but we’re not stopping there! Backed by the investment of TA Associates – one of the largest private equity firms in the world – PDI is embarking upon an aggressive expansion strategy through internal investment in development as well as intensive M&A activity. The result will be a broader, more powerful, international company that serves customers across the entire supply chain, from wholesalers, to retailers, and every stop in between. Come grow with us!
Our business is growing and increasing in complexity. We are seeking an Executive Assistant who can fully support our SVP, handle some office management duties, and make it a personal mission to develop the PDI culture and help facilitate office related matters around the company’s growth. Enthusiastic, disciplined, motivated, and extremely organized, this position requires flexibility and excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work with all levels of internal management and staff. A successful candidate will truly enjoy helping people, and have a strong ability to drive corporate and team priorities.
- Full support of the SVP and GM, North America Operations
- Support team meetings and forums and facilitate strong communication between all levels of the organization, functions, and with C-level external contacts
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives
- Proactively manage all domestic and international travel arrangements (including air, hotel, and ground transportation) with limited travel agent support; create and submit expense reports
- Manage calendar and communications (calendar, email, scheduling internal & external meetings, conference calls, appointments, etc.); redirect inquiries and problems to staff members for response and resolution as necessary; review and answer mail and inquiries on own initiative and determine whether executive action is required
- Research and/ or prepare materials for meetings and presentations, including budgets, contracts, purchase orders, payment, vendor relations, etc.
- Order supplies and equipment as necessary, coordinate necessary equipment, technology, or facilities repairs or changes
- Proactively take on appropriate tasks without instruction and other projects as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of directly related experience in an administrative role in an accounting or legal environment, experience in technology company a plus
- Self-motivated, extraordinary attention to detail, and driven to produce high quality work
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen and ability to anticipate the needs of the SVP and effectively prioritize and exercise discretion
- Experience managing stakeholders in a collaborative, cross-functional project setting environment without direct reporting relationships
- Ability to quickly establish trust and credibility and drive accountability to achieve goals
- Proven track record of managing wide variety of duties and situations and prioritize issues with an appropriate sense of urgency often under tight deadlines
- Superior time management, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
Educational Qualifications/ Pre-Requisites
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Willingness and desire to learn new skills
PDI’s employee-oriented culture provides a supportive and dynamic work environment for high achievers. PDI seeks individuals who value continuous learning, hold high ethical standards, and are top performers in their respective fields. We offer competitive wages, professional development, superb culture, and a highly competitive benefits package. For more information about PDI, please visit our website at https://www.profdata.com. PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify employment eligibility for all new hires using e-Verify.