PDI is seeking an energetic driven, ambitious and fearless Sales Development Representative to connect with prospects and to generate new business opportunities to drive growth for the company. If you are an aggressive hunter, explorer and passionate about new challenges; we want you to join our Sales Team!
This position plays a crucial role in accelerating PDI’s company growth as well as acts as a launching pad for your career in sales. As a Sales Development Representative it will be your responsibility to qualify active buying interest, manage the inbound marketing lead flow, and execute targeted outbound prospecting campaigns.
Typically you will be the first person at PDI that a prospect speaks to. It will be your responsibility to deliver a compelling and value-led brand experience that sets the stage for sales to close deals and for future account growth opportunities.
Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be metrics driven, competitive and tenacious self-starters every day you come into work. We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, highly motivated to learn and grow within the organization. If you are an overachiever and want to contribute to a team that will truly appreciate your dedication and hard work, consider joining PDI today!
Tasks at hand:
- Generate sales qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets, drive pipeline growth and exceed monthly quotas.
- Pre-sales prospecting, targeting, developing and qualifying prospective customers.
- Work closely with Sales Management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive sales qualified opportunities.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to prepare target lists for cold calling, maintaining prospect data, and prioritizing daily activity
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from outbound and inbound leads.
- Qualifying leads with the primary goal of determining if the prospect has a compelling reason to purchase PDI solutions.
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development of as well as on-going maintenance of potential customers.
- Create new market development opportunities by calling mid-range to large convenience stores and speaking with key executives/positions to create and develop interest in PDI Software
- Daily use of Salesforce.com to manage time, activity, results and conversion rates.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of PDI products, competitive positioning, and industry trends.
- A need to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy working environment.
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum 1 year of sales, lead generation or marketing experience
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce is a plus!
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification, and objection handling skills.
- Confident communications skills - both verbal and written.
- Persistent and professional relationship management skills.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills.
- Excellent project, time and self-management skills.
- Ability to understand and simplify the value proposition of complex solutions.
If this sounds like you then we can't wait to receive your resume!
PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify employment eligibility for all new hires using e-Verify